- How to test the Offline Player
- How to download Online content
- How to import a Content Object for the Offline Player download
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- Log into LMS → Admin → Click Content → Tools → Import Content
- Add New Content → Next → Click Browse → Choose File → Next
- Fill out Step 3. Configure Content and Item Settings → Tick checkboxes for and Create a new Learning item for each content package → Import Files
- Click Schedule Job (Schedule the job to run at a specific time and date or leave the default setting to Run this job immediately, if allowable.
- Click Finish.
- Navigate to the item record where the content object is and click Modify Settings.
Note: Available for Offline Player download is checked and URL for offline download field is populated.
- Launch the course and validate Offline Content download.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, offline player download, OLP, offline player, import tool, URL, content object , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-OLP , Offline Player , How To