- Cannot perform purge of Compensation Info
- Error when importing comp information via Import Employee Data:
Failed to Perform Country Specific Validation. Please Ensure This Record is Associated with a Valid Job History Record for Given Dates.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Please check ALL of the following:
- Make sure you download and use the latest Compensation Info template:
- Validate you are populating the .csv fields with the correct values for the data. The best way to assure this is to run an Adhoc > Person and Employment Export Report, filtering by the affected userid:
- Check that the date format you put into the .csv matches what is defined within the Legal Entity/Company associated to the user. For example MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY.
- The Compensation Info purge looks at the employees Job Information. You must be certain there are no compensation dates earlier than the earliest job information date. Meaning, if the first job info date is 2/1/2015, the first compensation date must also be 2/1/2015 or later.
SF , SuccessFactors , Success Factors , EC , can't import comp info , error importing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , Problem