- Dump while accessing Transaction DBACOCKPIT
- Dump includes the following:
Syntax error in program "CL_SYB_DBMS_UTILS=============CP ".
The current ABAP program "CL_DB6_SYS====================CP" had to be
terminated because it has
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
"Method "GENERATE_STMT_HASHKEY" is not declared or inherited in class ""
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
GENERATE_STMT_HASHKEY , CL_SYB_DBMS_UTILS, DBACOCKPIT, CL_SYB_DBMS_UTILS=============CM00H , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.