Event reasons including termination reason won't show in the event reason dropdown eventhough the picklist and RBP are correct.
Employee Central - Termination
Employee Central - Event Reasons
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to an employee A
- Take Action > change Job Information / Terminate > click on event reason dropdown > no results.
- Go to another employee B
- Take Action > change Job Information / Terminate > click on event reason dropdown > event reasons show up.
- Pre-requisite: RBP and picklist are correctly setup.
There is an association defined for event reason in Country MDF object.
- Associate the event reasons by going to Manage Data > Country > event reason association (Based on employee's Job Information Country, only corresponding event reasons will show up in the event reason dropdown).
- Or remove the association with event reason by going to Configure Object Definitions > Country > associations.
Event reason not showing on few employees event reason inconsistent no event reasons event reasons for country , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , Problem