- When customer exports MDF data, the date fields are always in MMDDYYYY format (US date format).
- The logged in user locale is English UK, instance default language is English UK, and the date format was DDMMYYYY when importing the data.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Metadata Frameworks
Reproducing the Issue
- Logged in user locale is English UK
- Naviagte to Admin Centre -> Import and Export Data
- Download Template for an MDF object
- Fill up the template using date format DDMMYYYY (UK) and save it locally
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Import and Export Data -> Import Data
- Search for the MDF object for which the template was downloaded. Select locale as EN_GB and import the locally saved file
- Check in Admin Centre -> Monitor Job that the import is successful
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Import and Export Data -> Export Data
- Select the MDF object for which data has been imported. Export it
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Monitor Job and download the export result
- Open the file and observe that the date fields are in the US format MMDDYYYY
- MDF Export Data does not support user locale.
- It is hard-coded that the export file Date and Decimal fields are always in en_US format.
- If you are interested in seeing this functionality changed in a future release, please enter an Enhancement Request.
- For further information please see KB article 2281023.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , en_US , en_GB , decimal , DDMMYYYY , MMDDYYYY , XAF-1912 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement