- The Government of India is planning to roll out GST from 1st of July, 2017 as per the latest update.
- As per the Model GST draft law, stock transfers across states or different registrations within the same state are GST relevant transactions.
These processes must have a GST Invoice.
- This document describes the STO Configuration for GST.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
GST, STO, J_1IG_INV, Stock Transfer, VF01, XX-CSC-IN-SD, XX-CSC-IN-MM , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , XX-CSC-IN-SD , Sales and Distribution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.