- The WebGUI File browser cannot be used in Safari 9 on the Mac OS environment.
- The Privacy mode is off and the cookie is allowed.
- Google Chrome running on the same Mac environment did not have any problems.
- SAP GUI for HTML (Webgui)
- Internet Transaction Server (ITS)
- Safari + Mac OS
- SAP NetWeaver
WebGUI File Browser, Safari, Mac OS, download, upload, open dialog, Fiori, Portal, FLP, EP , KBA , blob , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.