- When ASE restarts, Job Scheduler crashes on startup, after the "Initializing Job Scheduler Task" message.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module js__sequencer_load() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x3b001e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000007a8c0a (js__sequencer_load+0x3e3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Job Scheduler
JSAGENT, CR808637, CR#808637, 808637, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, installjsdb , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.