- The picture is not opening in the Program Overview.
- user getting the following Java error when accessing the Program overview picture:
Please report the following error to your system administrator:
while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue() of a null object returned from com.xxxxxxxxxxx.program.api.UserProgramService.isProgramAccessible(java.lang.String, com.xxxxxxxx.authorization.interfaces.UserContext)........"
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning at user side
- Learning Plan --> Program --> View Program.
- Overview (pictures not opening).
- This can happen when copying a program from another and Custom tile id copied for the other program.
- Root cause is the source code with custom tile id is wrong.
There are two approaches to resolve this issue:
- Go to Program on admin side and open the cover page by using following steps:
i. Learning tab --> Programs.
ii. Enter Program ID and click search.
iii. Select program to open it.
iv. Now click on Cover page (Active).
- Remove one of the images (any image is okay to remove) as per the following steps:
i. Click on Gear icon, edit settings button
ii. Select the Image and hit Delete button on the Keyboard.
- Now, add the removed image again through Upload option as per the following steps:
i. Click on Image button as per the following screenshot:
ii. Select Upload tab and choose file.
iii. Click on "Send it to Server"
iii. After previewing the image click ok.
- Click on Source button as per above screenshot and look at the source code of the newly added image and note down the custom tile ID. For example,
<p><img alt="" id="Pic1" src="/learning/admin/image/downloadAttachment.do?attachmentId=68015&editMode=false&customTileID=472B9620C7484B7CE0532E4E760AD88F&
- Now, replace the custom tile IDs for all the remaining images' source codes with the newly noted down custom tile ID.
Note: If above doesn't work then check the Approach 2.
- Go to Program on admin side and open the cover page.
- Remove all the images by selecting each one by one and pressing delete button and upload them back again through upload option on the cover page as per step 3 (i) in Approach 1 above.
- This should resolve the issue.
java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue() of a null object returned from, Agenda, FilterChainProxy.java:381, VerificationCodeFilter.java:105, AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:187, OAuth2ExceptionHandlerFilter.java:36, SAMLLogoutProcessingFilter.java:92 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem