- With transaction 'Change inspection lot' (QA02), it is not possible to cancel the inspection lot or reset an existing cancellation.
Menu functions for 'Cancel Lot' or 'Reset Cancellation' are grayed out.
- An inspection lot using a goods receipt is created (no early lot creation in case of origin 04). When the goods receipt document is canceled with transaction MBST, the inspection lot is not canceled.
- When transaction MIGO is used to cancel a material document, runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X occurs with message QD 616 (Operation cannot be processed - quality level is locked).
- An inspection lot is created for a goods movement. When this material document is canceled, the inspection lot is not canceled if the cancellation is carried out with the cancellation movement type. However, a cancellation is carried out if the material document that creates the inspection lot is canceled.
- In transaction QA02, an inspection lot that has the status HUM (handling units assigned) cannot be canceled.
- The inspection lot for the batch split item of a delivery is not canceled when the item is deleted.
- Cancellation of inspection lots for material documents with inspection points is incorrect.
- When a material document is canceled, the lot is not canceled. It only receives status I0224 'Lot canceled'.
- When a material document item for goods receipt to GR blocked stock is canceled, the system fails to cancel the respective inspection lot.
- When material documents are canceled with Transaction MIGO, under certain conditions, the system may not update or cancel the relevant inspection lots correctly.
- When an inspection lot which is provided for processing via the QM IDI interface is canceled, an update termination occurs.
With function 'Reset cancellation' the test status remains on 'Inspection canceled' in the work list of the QM IDI interface.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
LTCA, QM-IM-IL, QM, QA02, material document, MBST, MIGO, cancel , KBA , md04 , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.