The employee is assigned to a project task. When recording time for this employee in the Timesheet, this project task is not displayed in Manage my Worklist.
The employee is expecting to see this task displayed here automatically as an active work package. However this is not the case. The task is displayed under Inactive Work Packages only.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Work Center Home.
- Go to the Self-Service view.
- Select Edit Time Sheet.
- Select Manage my Worklist.
- Select Active Work Packages view.
- The assigned Project Task is not displayed here.
The required Package is in the Inactive Package List and Worklist has not been refreshed. Hence the task is not displayed correctly or automatically even though the employee is assigned to the Project/ Project task.
- Go to edit time sheet for required employee.
- Select Manage My Worklist.
- Select Inactive Work Packages from the drop down.
- Now select required task and select the button Show in Time sheet.
- Select the button Refresh Worklist beside the Manage my Worklist button.
Once the Worklist has been refreshed, the project task should be displayed correctly and automatically under the Active Work Packages view.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To