You want to add additional columns in Candidate Search result list to see more information of the candidate.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
You can use any standard, custom field or background element field as a display option. If you use a custom field, it must be made reportable in Provisioning and successfully synchronized; otherwise the display option content appears blank.
- Go to Provisioning -> Candidate Profile Template:
- Make sure you insert the additional column under <search-display-options-config> section in the Candidate Profile Template:
<column field-ref="resume" bge-ref="none" select-by-default="false" gridOrder="3">
• field-ref: is the field-id which you want to add
• bge-ref: if the added field is a background element, then you should insert the background-element id otherwise set to “none”
• select-by-default: This can be set to true or false. If true, the end user conducting a search will not need to click the display options gear to add the data to their search results.
• gridOrder: The grid-order attribute determines the order of the fields in the search results table.
- Now in BizX you can enable the additional column: Click Display Options and select the new column which you want to add
- You will see the new column in the candidate search results
2644434 - Updating Search Display option using Manage Templates Feature - Recruiting Management
Candidate Search, Display Options, additional columns, Candidate Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To