How to enable/disable the different items in Option Menu?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Items available in Options Menu:
See below options for what can be customized:
- Password: enable/disable via Admin Center > Company settings > Company System and logo settings > Hide the Personal Password Tab from users, see KBA 2321378
- Start Page: this is as designed and a default feature. It cannot be removed
- Sub Tab configuration: this is as designed and a default feature. It cannot be removed
- Notifications: this is as designed and a default feature. It cannot be removed
- Change Language: this is a default feature if "Language Packs" are enabled in provisioning
- Compensation Number format: Can be disabled in provisioning, see KBA 2084592
- Accessibility Settings: This is a feature which is by default available for all users and so cannot be removed
- Forms: enable/disable via provisioning. Company settings > "Hide Form Formatting in the user's options page"
- Proxy: enable/disable via RBP, see KBA 2087350
- Groups: enable/disable via RBP, see KBA 2216397
- Mobile: enable/disable via RBP. Revoke permission via Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Open the role > General User Permission > Mobile Access
- Outlook: disable via "Enable Outlook" setting in provisioning. Please note that this feature has been deprecated and will be permanently removed from the system in the future, see KBA 2249912
- Define what page you'll see when you open Recruiting: 2972383
Start Page, Sub Tab configuration, Notifications, Change Language, Compensation Number format, Forms, Accessibility settings, Proxy, Groups, Mobile, Outlook , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To