- In Recruiting Management an Agency user receives email notification about a job posting.
- The Agency user is not seeing all the jobs posted in the Agency Portal.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - since b1908 release
- Agency 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
An Agency user receives an email notification about a job posting.
- The Agency user clicks on the link, but the job is not showing on the job listing.
- The job requisition is not posted in the language that the agency user is selected on the Agency Portal.
- The Agency Portal language in selection is 'English Debug'.
Agency Portal language pull-down menu:
- Please check the 'Post Job in Language(s)' of the job requisition and switch the Agency Portal language to the language posted accordingly.
- To post the job requisition to a new language, please update 'Post Job in Language(s)' of the job requisition and translate the job title/job description (or the job profile) for the language.
- Note: if the job title/job description (or the job profile) are not translated in the language posted, it will show a blank job title and 'No Translation' in the details when you view the job requisition in Agency Portal Job Listings.
- It is not possible to post a job requisition to 'English Debug'. If you switch the Agency Portal language to 'English Debug', no jobs are visible.
In Agency 1.0, the provisioning switch below allows to show all jobs regardless of the posting locale.
Provisioning -> Company Settings -> Disable Agency filtering by locale (show all jobs regardless of posting locale) (not applicable for Agency 2.0)
This provisioning switch has been deprecated in Agency 2.0. Since b1908 release, we have removed the switch from provisioning and this is no more available in admin settings neither. By default Job Listings on Agency Portal will always be based on Locale.
If you have any proposals for the feature, you can post it via Enhancement Request and hear from the Product Management team directly.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, jobs listing blank, missing, no translation , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To