Executing a 'Distribution by Reference Data' ( planning function type 0RSPL_DISTR_REFDATA ) function and it is not distributing the values as expected. After the function execution, no rows/less rows are generated.
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Business Warehouse, BW, 7.0, 7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5, 7.51, 0RSPL_DISTR_REFDATA, Distribution by reference, zero, no rows , KBA , BW-PLA-IP-PF , Planning Functions and Planning Sequences , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.