You executed the Cash - Open Items report with Bank account selection, however the report returned no results.
SAP Business byDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Open report Cash - Open Items.
- Specify the Company ID and Posting date in the selection parameters.
- Click on Go.
The report returned results clustered by bank accounts. You now wish to select the data for a specific bank account.
- In the selection area, inform the desired bank account ID in the Bank Account / Petty Cash ID parameters.
- Click on Go.
The report returns no values, even though you' have seen the entries for this bank account in the first query.
The check storage and the bank account ID have the same ID.
This can be seen as follows:
- Go to Payment Management work center
- Go to Check Storages view
You see that the bank account ID and check storage ID is the same. Since bank account and check storage are two different objects, it is allowed to have same ID.
In order to correctly retrieve the data in the report in this case, you need to use the Bank Account (Bank Account / Petty Cash ID) instead of Bank Account / Petty Cash ID in selection screen.
If not yet enabled, the field Bank Account (Bank Account / Petty Cash ID) can be added via Add Fields.
Alternatively, you can provide a unique ID for check storage and bank account.
bank account, release, selection, petty cash ID, storage, reports, posting date , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To