- Cannot configure Maximum Fraction Digits and Show Trailing Zeroes Attributes for Pay Component Group Values displayed on UI.
- Allow Configuration of Maximum Fraction Digits and Show Trailing Zeroes Attributes for Pay Component Group Values
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee Central- compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Business Configuration;
- Select payComponentRecurring;
- For the paycompvalue add the maximum fraction digits (you can select make it up to 5 fraction digits).
- Save your changes;
- Now go to Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures;
- fraction digits in the field "Maximum Decimal Places" for each pay component you want to use that fraction digits.
<hris-field id="paycompvalue" visibility="both" maximumFractionDigits="2" showTrailingZeros="true" pii="true">
<label xml:lang="pt-PT">Montante Variável</label>
<label xml:lang="en-GB">Variable Amount</label>
<label xml:lang="en-DEBUG">Variable Amount</label>
<hris-field id="paycompvalue" visibility="both" required="true" maximumFractionDigits="2" showTrailingZeros="true">
maximumFractionDigits="2” & showTrailingZeros="true" in XML data model
The definition of Maximum Fraction Digits and Show Trailing Zeroes is not possible for Pay Component Group Sums.
If customer has the requirement, that this should be supported, please raise an enhancement for this.
To request a new feature or product enhancement, SAP has defined a new process and tool that is now available to customers called Idea Place: https://ideas.sap.com. Idea Place gives customers the ability to log their own Enhancement Requests and work more directly with our Technology and Development group.
SAP is committed to reviewing and responding to the ideas submitted on a regular basis. The ideas with the most votes will receive a higher level of attention for response and consideration. The processes and procedures associated with this site will continue to evolve and enhance over time. Refer to Knowledge Base Article 2090228 for more details.
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) Where can I get Guide?
ECT-29439, Round, Pay Component Group Sums, Maximum Fraction Digits, paycompvalue, Show Trailing Zeroes, maximumFractionDigits , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem