You are trying to remove a country from scope and when you try to Finish the Project you get the below error:
"Value xxx is missing in Expense Report Provision Variant. Restore value before finish scoping" (Where xxx represents some value in Expense Report Provision Variant)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Select Edit Project Scope
- Deselect the country you want to remove from scope
- Select Next till the Finish page.
The system throws the error.
There are few Country specific data that needs to be removed to allow the de-scoping.
All the data related to that Country should be removed (eg: Time Related Data like time recordings, time model etc.) along with all application data with the country's reference, to avoid dependencies during de-scoping.
Expense report, country, restore, finish scoping , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To