Issue when searching for courses on the Learning page.
You can browse the catalog without any issue, but when using the search bar, an error results.
https://YOURCUSTOMER.plateau.com/learning/user/api/v1/current-user/catalog/search/social - accessDenied_jsp - Ticket=nullFrom errorpage.jsp. StackTrace is org.springframework.security.oauth2.consumer.OAuth2AccessDeniedException: Error requesting access token.
Caused by: org.springframework.web.client.ResourceAccessException: I/O error: cubetree-server; nested exception is java.net.UnknownHostException: cubetree-server
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: cubetree-server
- Unable to authenticate your user account. Please check your JAM account credentials.
- Unable to connect to Jam to retrieve the search results. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact your system admin.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
As a user, navigate to Learning and open the Catalog search
Search for anything
- The search bar is launching both a catalog search and a social catalog search.
- The Social catalog is coming from JAM and therefore we need to review if the integration between LMS and JAM is correct
YOURCompany > Authorized SP settings > Jam is configured:
Navigate to System Configuration > Configuration > System Configuration > BIZX > successFactorsCubeTreeBaseURL=https://cubetree-server is not configured
The user does not have permission to access JAM in Bizx but yet has the permission granted in LMS (or vice versa).
- Populate the successFactorsCubeTreeBaseURL with your JAM in the BIzx configuration file in your LMS instance.
TIP: If you do not know your JAM URL, please review the Adminstrator guide available here and search for "Data Center URLs"
- Then clear your browser cache and cookies, close the browser
- Start a new browing session and log back in Bizx to access LMS and try to replicate the issue
Make sure the Jam access permissions are consistent in both systems (Bizx and LMS)
SAP, SUccessFactors, learning, LMS, JAM, catalog search, LMS, cubetree-server, successFactorsCubeTreeBaseURL, token error, integration, social, search bar, Unable to authenticate your user account. Please check your JAM account credentials, Unable to connect to Jam to retrieve the search results. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact your system admin. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-JAM-LMS , Integration with LMS , Problem