- This KBA discusses renaming workqueue columns in the Onboarding/Offboarding Dashboard.
- How to locate the keys associated with columns in the workqueue.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
In Super Admin, locate the fields associated with the columns in the workqueue:
- Log in to Super Admin
- Click on Process
- Select desired process
- Select Index Fields
- To add a field simply click on the Add Index Field at the left on the screenshot above.
- Make sure display key and key name are maintained properly in the data dictionary.
Note: Fields can be enabled or dissabled by choosing Yes/No from the Work Queue Column.
- After adding or renaming a field, update the Index Field Cache by:
- Access Super Admin
- Select Manage Index Fields Cache
- Click on button: Rebuild cache
- Click on button: Save Changes
Note: Make sure to check in the same locale after renaming of any fields. Profile should maintained in same locale in order to changes get reflected. In addition please note that Assigned To, Activity, and Due Date columns are hardcoded and cannot be modified.
index fields, SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To