- Hitting "Enter" key after typing a position number/title in Position Search within Succession Org Chart shows all positions instead of related to the information entered in the search bar which is contrary to how the People search works.
- SuccessFactors Succession Org Chart
Reproducing the Issue
- Succession > Succession Org Chart > Position Search field.
- If you hit enter after typing a position code, it shows all of the positions.
- If you type a position code without hitting "enter" and it matches a position in the database, it shows you the exact position in the results.
- Position search box is an autocomplete-component, so when you enter words without hitting Enter, the results can be matched automatically. But after you click on the field and press Enter, it will trigger a new search request with empty criteria.
- This is an intended behavior and working as designed. Searching without hitting "Enter" key and wait for the suggested position is still the best way to use this function.
- Position Search, Succession Org chart, People search.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702