You have edited the default VCAL template on your environment and want to revert back to the original one.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System Notifications
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the LMS Administration side
- Click on System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates
- Search for a notification template that you want to reset to the default VCAL template
- Edit this template and click on the Messages tab
- You will notice that there is no option to revert back to the original VCAL template
To revert back the original VCAL Template, you will have to manually copy the original text to the VCAL template field. To do this, you will find attached to this KBA the VCAL templates separated by the Notification Template that uses it.
How to use these VCAL templates:
- Check the Notification Template ID that contains the VCAL you desire to revert back to its original form
- Locate on this KBA's attachment section the file that contains the Notification Template ID from step 1. Example: 'SystemEnrollmentNotification - VCAL.txt'
- Download the file, open it on a text editor and copy all the text
- Go to the Notification Template again as described on 'Reproducing the Issue' section and paste the text on the VCAL field, replacing it (you have to clear the old text and then paste the new one)
- Click on Apply Changes button
Please review below a screenshot that illustrates the VCAL field on the Notification Template:
VCAL, VCAL default template, Vcalendar, Reset VCAL , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To