- ASE is running in kernel threaded mode.
- All connections to ASE hangs.
- Connections already connected to ASE cannot run any commands.
- Client connections are using TDS 4.6 or lower version
- ASE is only using one thread (only one thread is configured for this server).
- Received a 1621 error:
Error: 1621, Severity: 18, State: 1
Type '16' not allowed before login.
- Invalid packet tdslength reported
kernel ksmask__rpacket: Invalid tdslength value 30519, kpid: 77267032
kernel originating node of previous invalid TDS packet: <IP Address> port : 46416
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
hanging, hang, hung, CPU Usage, freeze , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.