- User who has access to Manage data can create instance for all the objects even if permission is restricted to Position objects.
- Other Un-used Objects apart from position should be hidden in manage data.
- SAP Successfactors
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance and go to admin center->manage data.
- Verify that all other un-used objects other than Position are listed.
- One can create instance of the objects as well.
- Manage data will provide access to All Unsecured obejcts and there is no way to hide unsecured objects from appearing in manage data.
- As of now there is no way to hide the unsecured objects and enhancement request is under review with product management team. Hence it advisable to ignore obejcts which you are not using.
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ALL THE OBJECTS SECURE THINKING THAT YOU CAN CONTROL THE VISIBILITY IF OBJECTS ARE SECURED. Because there are many system related objects and if you make them secure then there will be unexpected system behavior. This will affect import/export capability and usability of MDF itself.