- How to configure which Job Profile's fields will be presented on Job Requisitions (Recruiting)?
- The Job Profile is missing fields when selecting it on Job Requisitions (Recruiting).
SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to: Recruiting
- Go to: Job Requisitions
- Click on: Create New
- Click on: Job Requisition
- Click on: Browse "Families & Roles"
- Select one Job Family
- Click on one Job Profile
- Verify that not all fields from the Job Profile display in the Job Requisition.
- Go to: Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Templates
- Click on: Basic Job Template
- Click on: Next
- Click one field
- Enable the options "Show in Job Requisition", "Show in external posting" and "Show in internal posting" for all fields that are not being presented as wanted to present on Job Requisitions.
- Job Requisitions
- Job Profile template
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions