Salary field & Annual Bonus Percentage field do not automatically update when creating a peer position and changing the Job Code.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Position Org Chart
- Add a Peer Position
3. Change the Job Code
4. Look at Salary Field & Annual Bonus Percentage fields – they are unchanged.
- This is expected Behavior.
- The Salary Field and the Annual Percentage Fields are both a one to many(1:n) format, and any number of amalgamations can be made with the salary/Annual Percentage Fields and the Job Codes.
- After you change Job Code, Update the salary field manually (And if you have an Annual Bonus Percentage Field you will have to update this manually as well)
- Request this as an enhancement request for a future version of the product.
- KBA for Enhancement Requests
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement