Application Error when moving more than 20 candidates from Forward status to other status.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting
2. Open an active Job Requisition with more than 20 candidates currently in Forward status.
3. Select more than 20 candidates from Forward status then move to other status.
4. An application error occurs.
When more than 20 applicants status is being changed, if flag is enabled in the Applicant Profile Settings present in the Manage Recruiting Settings in the Admin Center and a job runs to perform the action.
In this case, the flag is enabled and the job has failed because the user information is not added on "Job Owner" in Applicant Profile Settings.
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Search for Manage Recruiting Settings
3. Scroll down to Applicant Profile Settings
4. Please make sure to add a Job Owner.
5. Click on "Save"
Application Error when moving more than 20 applicants from Forward status to other status Application Error Forward status to other status , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem