You have a requirement to assign an employee to multiple org units and would like to know how this can be achieved in Cloud for Customer.
SAP Cloud for Customer
You can assign an employee to as many org units as you like, as long as only one of them as the Primary assignment.
To assign an employee to an org unit:
- Go to the Organizational Management workcenter.
- Access the Org Structures view.
- Edit the relevant org unit.
- Navigate to the Employees tab.
- In the Employees section, click Add Row.
- Select the relevant employee.
- The Primary checkbox will be marked by default.
Now, to assign the employee to other org units, follow the above steps, but ensure to uncheck the Primary box for further assignments.
Employee, Multiple, Org Units , KBA , assign multiple org units to an employe , primary and secondary org units , migration of organizational structure , LOD-LE-OM-OM , Org. Management , How To