- In BI Launchpad or Central Management Console (CMC) when Windows AD users outside default AD domain login manually they get error:
"Account Information Not Recognized: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)"
- No errors or issues seen while login to Client Tools.
- Running the Kinit test with syntax knit username@DOMAIN NAME will give the error "krb_error 24 preauthentication failed".
- Windows AD Single Sign On (SSO) works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows Server Operating System
fwm 00006,Bi launchpad,CMC,ad,login,fail,kinit,preauthentication,24,sso, windows, error , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.