You have problems during the language implementation, question how to execute specific steps or you have transactions which are not translated properly.
Below major topics are investigated in this WIKI:
- How do I find the correct language packages for my system?
- Which steps have to be considered when installing a translation?
- Which post-installation steps have to be considered?
The CTS-LAN WIKI provides a step by step instruction including screenshots for this procedure.
Furthermore a FAQ sections is provided which deals with below questions:
- How to react when facing a broken language import?
- What should I do in case there is no language media available?
- Is it sufficient to import only the latest packages? (Import order interrupted)
- Texts are not translated - What can I do?
- How can I reset the client maintenance?
- How can I remove unwanted entries from SMLT?
SMLT, RSREFILL, RSLANG20, Client Maintenance, translation, implementieren, implement, install, installieren, Übersetzung, not available, missing, ocs_import, rstlan_import_ocs, language package, unable to install, translate, language pack, translation missing, language installation failing, incorrect language, Sprachinstallation fehlgeschlagen, Mandantenversorgung, Sprachenimport, Sprachenpaket, unavailability of a language package, supplementation, problem, RSTLAN_OCS_BTC, Import sequence broken, Import order interrupted , KBA , BC-CTS-LAN , Language Transport Tools (application server ABAP) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.