- After running a "reorg defrag" command
- A subsequent "dump transaction" fails with error 4207:
Msg 4207, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'ASE1', Line 3:
Dump transaction is not allowed because a non-logged operation was performed on the database. Dump your database or use dump transaction with truncate_only until you can dump your database.
- This happens even though database option "enforce dump tran sequence" set to on.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR807059, CR#807059, 807059, reorg, defrag , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.