You want to deactivate system feeds generation.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Feed work center.
- Go to the Feeds view.
Here, you do not want to receive any feeds generated by the system.
There are two types of updates displayed under Feeds: User updates and System updates. Their settings are different.
The automatically generated feeds are all considered as system feeds. Those feeds can be configured using Feed Settings.
To stop receiving system feeds:
- Go to the Business configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project ABC (ABC represents current project name).
- Click Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions chevron.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange -> People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services -> Communities, Document Management and External Services.
- Select the question: Do you want to deactivate system feed generation for your cloud solution?
- Save your changes.
Note: with this setting, system feed updates are not generated for all business objects. User generated feeds (posted updates) can still be created.
Help Portal document: Feed FAQ
C4C, Feeds, Feed, Deactivate, Turn Off, Service, Deactivate system feed generation, Business Configuration, Scoping, Feed settings , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To