- After migration to SAP ASE performance issue appears when running BPC Data Manager Clear Package, with a very important execution time.
- BW Correction Collection SAP Note is implemented (See SAP Note related to your SAP BW version on the "See Also" section of this document).
- Manual changes requested by SAP Note 2189096 are also implemented.
- 80-90% of the data cache is configured for 128K I/O pools and the remaining part with 16K I/O pools, following suggestion from the Best Practices Guide (SAP Note 1680803).
- DBA Cockpit Correction Collection SAP Note is implemented (See SAP Note related to your SAP Basis version on the "See Also" section of this document).
- ATM is enabled and running for all tables successfully.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation for SAP Netweaver - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions
CR810125, CR 810125, CR#810125, 810125 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.