Goal Plan template configured with "<summary-section filter="true"/>". However, users are not able to view "Goal Summary section", it is throwing error as "No Data"
BIZX Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Navigate to Goal Management
3. Click on "Summary"
If the Goal plan is not defined category then goal summary section will not show the data.
1. Check the Goal Plan template and confirm if the Category is defined.
2. If it is not defined, then this is the cause for the error.
3. Without defining the category, the data will not appear in the summary section.
4. Add the category in the goal plan template to reoslve the issue.
Summary section Goal summary section No Data Goal summary no data , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , Problem