An explanation of the Sales Order Transfer Status.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The Sales Order Transfer Status helps you to identify objects sync information with ERP
The below status are currently available:
- Not Started: Transfer not yet triggered.
- In Process: Transfer triggered but handshake not yet complete.
- Finished: Data successfully transferred from SAP Cloud for Customer to ERP.
- Interrupted: Orders where data transfer stopped due to business or Technical error.
- Not Relevant: for orders, which are not to be transferred to ERP.
[Enter your Keywords here...] , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To