How to stop a scheduled Ad Hoc Report?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Ad Hoc report
- Report - Table
If you do not has access to your Provisioning instance, prompt to your partner or open a ticket to the SAP Cloud Product Support, so, they will can perform this job.
- Access provisioning instance
- Click on "Manage Scheduled Jobs"
- On Search box, search for the scheduled Job name
- On desired job, click on the action button
- Click in "Cancel"
- Yes to the message
- Optional: Click on the drop down on the right > Delete
Ad hoc; report; cancel; job; stop; provisioning; table; schedule; running; , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To