- You are running SAP Contact Center and can access the Standard Reports without any issues
- There were some system changes and now you've noticed that the Standard Reports are not being populated anymore
- The DTE logs are displaying the following information:
- INF> Can't connect to CSS/BCMDBSRV\ACME_DSArea/ACME with (Login failed for user 'BCM\SOMEUSERNAME'
- System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'BCM\SOMEUSERNAME'
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- MSSQL Server 2008/R2/2012/R2
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Database, BCM_DTE, DataTransformationEngine, Reporting, InvalidOperationException, DSArea_DSN, Login failed, Net=dbmssocn SQL Serve , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.