- After a download of a condition table is performed ( e.g an adapter object like ZNL_COND_A600) no condition records are downloaded from ECC to CRM.
- The condition table, which had been previuosly generated in CRM, contains at least one customer field
- In log of condition transfer ( transaction SLG1) there are errors "No conversion for KNUMH XXXXXXXXXX" , where XXXXXXXXXX is the value of the key field KNUMH in the ECC condition table ( error CND_MAP 310 )
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.