- Incorrect value appears in "Annualized Salary" field in Table Report for all employees.
- Current value of Annualized Salary field is not getting fetched in Table Report of "Person and Employment Info (As Of Date)" domain.
- Table Report is pulling previous year data in Annualized Salary field.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
- Table Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc Report of Person and Employment Info (as of date) domain
- Select Employee ID and Employee First Name and Last name from "Person Info" table
- Select AS, AS-Ammount fields from "Employee Pay Group Sums" table
- For all employees, Annualized Salary (AS) field is not fetching correct record as per Compensation Information Portlet
- Consider Employee ID - 1234. In Compensation Information Portlet of this employee Annualized Salary (AS) field displays value as "35858" for the current year:
- For the previous year, this field displays as 34479
- Table Report displays the previous value: 34479
To Resolve this issue, we need to run below Job from provisioning:
- Go To Provisioning > Schedule Jobs > Run "HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync" Job
- Once the Job is completed, Table Report will fetch correct data.
Annualized Salary, Person and Employment Info (As Of Date), Table, Ad Hoc Report, Previous Year Record, HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync, AS-Amount, Employee Pay Group Sums, SFEC, SFSF, SF EC, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem