- Accept button blinks but when the agent clicks to accept the call, nothing happens
- Calls are visible in CDT only for a brief moment after which the agent gets an abandoned call
- ICI trace displays <reroute> messages triggered from CRM
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
reroute, rerouting, call, rejected, SOAP, phoneCallChanged, altering, SAP Contact Center, BCM, blinking, accept, reject, CRM-CCI, CRM-IC-CHA-TEL, reasonCode=A0, reasonCode=A1 , KBA , flashing , unable to accept call , cdt accept blinking , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , CRM-IC-CHA , Communication Channels , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.