Live Activity pane displays Unknown Caller when a call is received from Employee.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Live Activity configuration has been completed and Employee has required data maintained in the system.
- Log in to C4C and open CTI Adapter.
- Simulate a call with number Dialing From as phone number of employee ABC (ABC represents employee's ID).
- In Live Activity pane, caller appears as Unknown Caller.
You have not configured Administrator settings for enabling Employee search.
Follow the below steps to enable the same:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Open the Live Activity Configuration link under Communication Channels.
- In the Fiori Client Settings, Search Objects, click Add button.
- Select Employees in the Add Search Object popup.
- Click Add button.
- Click Save and Close button.
KBA 2890012 - Fields That Are Set to Visible in The Live Activity Center Are Not Displayed
KBA 2621049 - How to set up CTI to Have Names Displayed for Individual Customers, Accounts and Contacts as well as Employees When Receiving Phone Calls.
Employee, live activity, CTI, call, simulate, communication channels, unknown caller, CTI adapter, phone call, activity, chat, search, fields, search object, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To