- When trying to open Goals/Objective tab you are receiving a 404 error.
- SuccessFactors Goals/Objetives Management (GM) - All versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance;
- Click on Goals/Objetive tab on the drop down menu located at left hand side of the page;
- See the error.
- A backend setting may be missing on your system's settings.
- In order to fix this issue, you have 2 options:
- Reach out to your partner assistance and request them to make sure that the option called "TGM Version 10 UI — requires “Total Objective Management" is currently checked on your system's backend. Otherwise, please ask them to enable it.
- Open an incident to Cloud Produt Support with a not cropped screenshot of the issue along with instance's details (DC, URL to login, support access) using the following template:
This is to inform that we are facing a 404 Error when trying to open my goals/obejctives tab, please see attached the screenshot.
You should be able to fix the issue as per knowledge base article "2453917 - Goals - When trying to open Goals/Objective tab a 404 error occurs". Therefore, please refer to the resolution steps described on the internal memo of this KBA.
- Objectives tab 404 error;
- Goals tab 404 error;
- 404 error;
- Unable to access goal plan;
- Unable to access Objectives plan.