- This article explains the process for obtaining Site Manager Access in Command Center for an existing site;
- Site Manager Access is requested by partners/consultants in order to implement Recruiting Marketing (RMK) module for customers by configuring settings in Command Center;
- When a customer purchases RMK, a minimum of two sites are created - one in Stage (Preview) and one in Production, within Command Center.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
The process to provide site manager access is as follows:
- Partners/consultants need to access the HCM Cloud Operations Portal via https://hcmcloudops.successfactors.com/
- Go to OPERATIONS REQUEST > REQUEST FORMS
- Under RMK Requests click on "RMK Site Manager Assignment"
- A form will open, fill the form with required details and submit it
- Please note Customer ID is not the company ID.
- The Customer ID is also known as the BP ID. If you do not know the Customer ID, please contact your CSM.
- Request will be completed within 5 business days
Partners need to attach the below two items with the form:
- Customer's written approval for providing the site manager access to the person requesting the access.
- RCM & RMK certificates of the person who is requesting Site Manager Access. Important Note: December 31st 2020 is the certification deadline for consultants to be certified in both THR83 & THR84. Consultants need to be certified in both academies for Command Center access going forward.
Note: If the instance does not exist in the Command Center for which the Site Manager Access is raised, the Partner/Consultant needs to engage the customer's sales representative, who will internally work with the SAP Provisioning Team to create the instance. Standard contract customers are provisioned 1 Production and 1 Stage/preview instance.
Consultants facing issues with their S User Credentials to authenticate in the new Command Center application need to reach out to SAP Support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
KB article 2528548 - Partner resources for Career Site Builder Implementations
Command Center, Access, RMK, Site Manager Access, Recruiting Marketing, RMK site, site ID, Site Name, Data Center , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , How To