- A new background image loaded in theme manager however a user is not seeing the new background when logged but a black theme.
- If we proxy as the user then the background image is correct.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Options->Accessibility Settings-> High Contrast->High contrast White Text on black Background is selected for the effected user.
- As admin (with theme manager permission) go to Theme Manager and upload a background image and save the theme as default
- Proxy as the effected user and the background image is shown
- Log in as effected user and Accessibility mode theme is shown (High contrast White Text on black Background)
If the user enable Accessibility Settings option "High contrast White Text on black Background" it will not use the default theme when logged in as the user.
Disable the High Contrast option in Accessibility Settings
- Accessibility Settings
- Disable High Contrast
Accessibility Settings, Theme Manage, Background image , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem