After creating a model, you wan to import just few dimensions that have changed to the existing model. When importing the file you get the following error:
At least one measure column must be identified. Dimesion YourNameDimension is not mapped yet.
In the Model Mapping area you see:
MEASURE MAPPING: No columns mapped to measures
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017
When importing Data from Files you require to import all dimensions of the existing model to be mapped. This is documented in the product guide.
You need to update the dimensions that have changed but also keep the measures and other dimensions that exist in the current model.
There is already an enhancement request to be able to only map certain dimensions in the model rather than all the dimensions:
- Help portal
- SAP Community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem