- A retail banking user was shown templates that did not belong to him
- The issue occurred twice within the same user session
- The user tried to use one of the templates which did not belong to him, but the application prevented it
- The user in question had created a template during the same session
- In the logs, there are several instances of the following entry:
java.sql.SQLException: Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'BPW_BillPayTmpHist' with unique index 'PK_BillPayTmpHist'
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, template, duplicate, other, user , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.