- You want to change the field 'Forecast model' (MPOP-PRMOD) in transaction MM02/MM17 but the field is not changeable.
- The field is grayed out and you can't modify the value even if the settings in transaction OMSR are correct and the field is set as an 'Optional entry'.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
MP81, MM02, MM17, Forecast Profile, MPOP-PRMOD, Forecast model, LO-MD-MM , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.