- This article explains how to display the Legacy CPM Achievement column on the Goal Plan.
- Role-based permissions in Admin Center may be granted/restricted to make the Achievement column visible/hidden only for selected users or target population.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession
Achievement column, CPM, goal plan, succession, development plan, continuous performance management, GM, SCM, ADM, legacy, latest, version, achievement, linking, goal, objective, tgm, restrict, hide, visibility, missing, view, target population, rbp, role based, permission, automatic, default, manage templates , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CPM-GM , Goal Integrations , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.