- You can quickly find objects by name in the workspace.
- Enter a string in the Filter field at the top of the Browser Local tab.
- Name/Code and on other criteria can be specified.
- An expression has to be entered for each attribute (Comment, Description, Annotation, etc.) one by one.
- It should be possible to launch the search for objects by entering one single expression that would apply to all properties at a time.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD)
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
text, property , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.