Your requirement is to update the Bank Data for the existing Suppliers using the Mass Data Maintenance tool, but you are receiving the following errors:
"Update not possible; specified data for SUPPLIER-BANK_DETAILS with key ID = XYZ does not exist" (XYZ represents the Sequence Number of Bank Data ID)
- SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Mass Data Maintenance work center.
- Click on the Export Suppliers link.
- Export the Bank Data tab to a CSV file and update the required fields for the Supplier.
- Click on the Import Suppliers link and upload the file to the Bank Data tab.
- Execute the import choosing Data Import Immediately.
- Error occurs.
The cause for this error is that the supplier Bank Data you are using in the template does not exist yet in the selected Supplier's master data, so it will not be possible to add new bank accounts to this Supplier using the Mass Data Maintenance tool, you can only update information from the Bank Accounts that are already added to the suppliers.
To add new Bank Data to the existing Suppliers, you can use the Migration tool, in the mode Enhance Already Existing Records.
mass data maintenance, Supplier bank data, SUPPLIER-BANK_DETAILS, supplier bank account , KBA , supplier-bank_details , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To